Technology Team Lead / Delivery Manager
|Salary:||AU$170000 - AU$200000 per annum|
Australian based software company with growing operations in America have identified an opportunity for a newly created Delivery Manager role to drive day to day delivery operations of their analytics and insights tools for their B2C clients.
- Australian owned listed company with a growing North American presence.
- Small operations means this role will be a part of the senior leadership team and report directly into the CEO.
- Located on St. Kilda road with clients CBD based (little to no travel required).
- Creating new industry standards by using the latest cutting edge technologies.
- Lead the delivery of projects and products in an agile methodology.
Responsible for the continual development of software product to keep our product at the forefront of technology. IManagement of all existing and new installations of product worldwide.
- As the Delivery Manager you will also carry our traditional responsibilities of a Project Manager including:
- removing 'blockers' or obstacles to progress
- negotiating with stakeholders including clients and end users
- refocusing senior leadership
- addressing procurement issues
The Perfect Candidate
An open-minded learner as opposed to a highly trained single disciplined individual will be great in this role.
- You are a strong Technologist with strong leadership and stakeholder engagement stills.
You hold a Bachelor of Computer Science (or similar) is needed for this role.
In-depth experience in at least one programming language, together with problem solving and debugging skills.
For more information please contact Tessa Gould at 03 8629 1020.