Technology Recruitment - Team Leader
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Work for us|
We have been in the industry for 20 years. At Ambition, our purpose and mission is to 'Build Better Futures'. For the organisations we work for, this means finding talent to enable business growth. For the professionals we help look for their next career move, this means matching skills and interests with job opportunities to fulfil personal ambitions. And finally, for our Ambition people, this means providing the framework for a rewarding, fulfilling and enjoyable career.
This is an exciting role for a Senior Consultant with a background in technology. Working with a portfolio of existing key accounts and PSA's, you will lead a team with significant potential for growth. You will be hands on, developing and coaching the team, along with running your own desk.
More specifically, you will:
- Lead, coach and develop the team, helping them to maximise their potential and become subject matter experts
- Work closely with the Associate Director to drive commercial outcomes and acquire new clients
- Maintain relationships with existing clients
- Drive team activity levels, ensuring client and candidate KPI's are met
- Build a successful desk with year on year growth
- Have at least five years agency recruitment experience, with a background in technology (any specialisms will be considered)
- Have previous experience in coaching or developing junior Consultants
- Be a self-starter, with high levels of initiative
- Be motivated by exceeding targets and driving success
- Be resourceful as you will relentlessly pursue leads and opportunities
- Have high resilience, be determined and enjoy a challenge
What We Offer
Join Ambition, who provide the framework for a rewarding, fulfilling and enjoyable career. Along with a competitive salary package and market leading commission scheme, you will also benefit from:
- Birthday leave
- An extra day's annual leave for every year of service (up to a maximum of 25 days)
- Free breakfast
- Monthly and quarterly social events
- Casual Fridays with 4pm drinks
- Incentive breakfasts and holidays
- A friendly and collaborative culture
- The exposure to international opportunities in Australia, Asia and London
Take full advantage of a fulfilling career with Ambition. You'll be working with some of the most experienced and successful people. Work in an industry where we share our ambitions, successes and importantly, even the failures.
Ready to kick-start your career with Ambition? Apply online by forwarding your CV or contact Jessica Minter, HR and Internal Talent Acquisition on 02 9248 6262.