Technology Recruitment Expert
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Work for us|
|Salary:||AU$60000 - AU$75000 per annum + Commission|
Technology Recruitment Consultant
Ambition Technology is expanding!
Building from some of the strongest performance levels in the Ambition Group over the year, we are looking for Technology Recruiters to join the A team and work within some of the hottest desks in the company!
Ambition is passionate about having 'the right people in the right roles', and our structure reflects this. Learn directly from a dedicated team with over 30 years of industry experience collectively, who can provide regular support and ongoing training to help develop your career.
We pride ourselves on having one of the best company cultures in the recruitment market. In fact, Last Year, 93% of our staff rated Ambition as a great place to work which is a testament to our people and unique culture. We regularly run internal social and charity events as well as celebrating achievements and national holidays. Some of the words our people have recently used to describe our culture are 'energetic', 'supportive', 'hardworking' and 'fun'.
At Ambition, our consultants are rewarded with:
- One of the best commission schemes in Australia
- Fantastic career progression and development opportunities
- A market leading learning and development programme, tailored specifically to your skillset and level of experience
- International opportunities - we have offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and London.
- A high performance culture where success is rewarded with trips to a resort in Vietnam, skiing in New Zealand, chilling at the Shangri-La Hotel, and fine dining in Michelin starred restaurants.
As a Recruitment Consultant with us, some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Candidate management including sourcing, interviewing, offer negotiation and post-placement follow-up
- Client relationship building and management
- The ongoing attraction of a best in class candidate pipeline for our funds and asset management clients.
- The ideal candidates will have previous experience of working within either project management, application development, business intelligence or infrastructure.
- Passion for technology
- You will pride yourself on providing outstanding care and service levels to clients and candidates
- Strong interpersonal skills
- You will possess the drive to work in a competitive, sales-based environment.
- We are looking for professionals who are able to work autonomously and within a team
Apply now or contact Sam Weiss, Internal Talent Acquisition Specialist if you are interested in joining the A team - 02 9248 6219