Tech Writer Role/ Communications Officer:
A new role has arisen within the public sector for a communications professional to produce high quality and professional resources for a new online system for disputes in the NSW STP Green Slip scheme.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Liaise with internal teams to acquire an in-depth understanding of the of the document requirements including the new guidelines, processes and customer experiences.
- Produce clear, polished online content, online help and user guides as well as other resources and products that are tailored to different audiences.
- Examine and analyse existing and potential content in order to repurpose relevant content for one off and ongoing uses.
- Create tutorials to aid end-users with a variety of applications.
- Create and maintain the information architecture for content on the new system.
- Demonstrated experience in document production for government or business organisational change.
- High levels of attention to detail in the delivery of documentation.
- Capable of quickly learning complex technical concepts and translating these concepts into easily understandable content and other formats.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Concise and excellent plain English writing and edition skills in both online writing and user systems.
If you are a highly motivated individual that wants to work in a motivated and engaged team please apply now or call Jes Wilson on 02 9248 6217 for a confidential discussion.