|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
An exciting new role as a Technical Writer has become available with a leading public sector agency. This role is an opportunity for you to develop detailed and user focused Work Instructions. As a fast learner and detail focused individual, this role will allow you to grow your skills and capabilities while working on a rewarding program.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Creation of Work Instructions that are detailed and procedure focused.
- Collaborating with key stakeholders in order to understand systems and processes.
- Developing and documenting training material and system user guides.
- Previous experience creating detailed Work Instructions.
- Experience with Holocentric and ARIS.
- Demonstrated understanding of business processes and ability to relate them into effective and user friendly work instructions.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills.
If you are a Technical Writer that is keen to develop your existing skills and take the next step in your career, apply now or contact Jes Wilson on 02 9248 6217 for a confidential discussion.