Technical Team Leader
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$140000.00 - AU$150000.00 per annum|
An award winning, CBD based, managed service provider is on the lookout for an experienced Technical Team Lead to join their rapidly growing team. As a team lead, you will be the technical escalation point across the team, specialising in independent cloud, datacentre infrastructure, security and networking solutions and managed services, leveraging your broad infrastructure background, to provide solutions to corporate- enterprise level customers.
- A technical point of contact for the team of engineers, leading escalated issues through to resolution within agreed SLAs
- Lead, mentor and coach the team, through knowledge sharing and training to ensure high standards of technical delivery are adhered to
- Continue to upskill, and be proactive in gaining exposure to technology
- Work directly with Operations Manager and other delivery teams to ensure a high level of efficiency and priority management
- Being an advocate of best practise standards, and ensuring the technical teams are working to these
- Demonstrate an excellent level of knowledge across Microsoft technologies; MCSE advantageous
- Advanced knowledge of Virtualisation technologies (eg. VMware/Hyper-V); VCP highly regarded
- Minimum 3 years in a team lead role, with experience mentoring and training teams
- Experience with Backup Technologies (eg. CommVault)
- In depth knowledge of cloud technologies
- Experience working for a Managed Service Provider highly regarded
- Advanced knowledge of hardware platforms (eg. HP, Dell, IBM, Cisco)
- Excellent customer service skills, both verbal and written
- Have an analytical approach, with strong attention to detail
This role would suit a driven technical SME, looking for the next step in their career, in a fast-growing organisation, with a fantastic, collaborative culture.
To apply please click APPLY NOW, or email a copy of your resume .