Technical Support Officer
|Location:||South Brisbane, Queensland|
This innovative software house is looking for a passionate and Technical Level 1.5/2 Support Officer to join their talented team.
In order to be successful in this role not only must you have a strong technical background but you must also be experienced in delivering superior customer support.
As a Technical Support Officer not only will you be administering the technical infrastructure but you will also be promoting and building excellent relationships with clients.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Manage and deliver support service in line with agreed SLA's.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving;
- Be the first point of call for all clients and ensure sufficient information is taken to facilitate a successful resolution;
- Provide internal and external status reports;
- Install, configure and maintain the SOE;
- Undertake testing of new product releases;
- Assist in the resolution of issues dealing with Hardware and Software;
- Escalate issues when necessary;
- Seek to develop tools and automate IT support processes;
- Document support processes and standards.
- Relevant IT Qualifications;
- 2+ Years IT Support Experience;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate well and provide excellent customer service;
- Passionate about the world of It and an ability to self-motivate;
- Good knowledge of Windows operating systems;
- Experience with scripting languages;
If this sounds like the position for you -please click the link below to apply or feel free to give me a call on 07 3009 6142.