Technical Support Officer
|Location:||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
This leading global company are looking for experienced and passionate Technical Support Officers to join their Brisbane CBD team for an initial 12 Month contract. You will bring your experience and excellent communication skills to provide Level 1 & 2 support to both internal and external clientele.
- Provide Level 1 and 2 technical and operations support to internal staff and external clients;
- Support and manage any escalated issues within the CRM system;
- Adhere to and follow the agreed SLA's;
- Regularly update staff and customers on the progress of any issues or queries;
- Complete a range of administration tasks;
- Provide updates to the manager and stakeholders to ensure that they are regularly updated on key issues and workloads.
- Experience in a Technical Support/Service Desk/Customer Support position;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Knowledge of eCommerce/Payments industry is highly desirable;
- Hands on experience in Microsoft Applications and CRM;
- Proven ability to meet KPI's and SLA's.
- 37.5 hours per week - working Monday to Friday between the hours of 8 am and 8 pm
If this sounds like the position for you and are available start a new position at the beginning of January then please feel free to follow the link below to 'apply' or shoot through your resume