Technical support engineer
|Location:||St Kilda, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$45000.00 - AU$50000.00 per annum|
My client are leaders in the Telecom space. This is a Fantastic opportunity located in Melbourne on a full time basis. This role would be suitable for an experienced VoIP Engineer. You will be responsible to provide the highest quality customer service and we are looking for experienced and network engineer specialising in Asterisk-based VoIP systems.
Your key task will be providing support to our Australian customers as well as taking overflow calls in sales queue in busy periods. You will be working together with our development team to report any issues found in the software and to provide feedback about any possible improvements required.
- Effective communication skills and excellent English ability is a MUST
- Good understanding of Computer Networks, Basic routing, SIP, RTP Protocol.
- Experience with Linux based systems.
- Experience in troubleshooting IP based connectivity issues (familiarity with tools for packet analysis, tracing etc)
- SSH, VPN, ADSL understanding
- Knowledge of Asterisk CLI is a big advantage - Training Provided
- Experience - MS Exchange, Skype for Business (formerly Lync)
Due to a high number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a further discussion, please submit your updated CV in a Word Format via the apply button. For all enquires contact Daniel Hoang on 03 86291015.