|Location:||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
Working with a QLD Government Department on a contract basis up to March 2019.
This role will oversee the technical authentication and integration requirements of a Project, including completing the actions of building and configuring the final designs.
About the role;
- Provide expert strategic, tactical and operational advice which ensures the confidentiality, integrity, availability, accountability and compliance complies
- Provide input and hands on assistance for identified projects and operational plans for authentication across multiple systems and services
- Participate in design, configuration management, administration, change management, technical documentation and support of authentication design and implemented solutions within project scope.
- Provide expert advice in authentication administration for combined private and public cloud hosted solutions
- Assist to build and configure authentication IDP and identified API integrations
You must have experience in the administration of some of the following IT Security infrastructure components and services;
- ADFS Proxy servers
- Secure Email Gateway
- Secure remote access management
- Cloud Security
- Technical report writing
- AD (Active Directory)
Please contact Alana Hunter for more details on +61 7 3020 0322