Technical Project Manager
|Location:||North Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$800 - AU$840 per day + Superannuation|
This role is to manage the domain migration for Northern Sydney and Central Coast LHDs to the State-Wide Active Directory. You will be managing, coordinating, designing, manufacturing and structuring. Collaborate with a supportive team and liaise with multiple stakeholders, vendors and key-players.
About the Role
- Manage every aspect of project planning - this is inclusive of plan development, resource coordination, budget management, reporting, meeting organisation and providing support to the team, the client and all project-related activities.
- Maintain positive relationships with various stakeholders and vendors - utilise effective communication skills and manage an open line of communication.
- Thoroughly monitor all aspects of the project from end-to end
- Collaborate efficiently with your team, delegate tasks and lead with excellence, integrity and support.
- Produce quality project artefacts including project mandates, project initiation documents, project plans
- Work with the Program Manager and manage the domain migration users, groups, desktops, files from legacy environments to the State-Wide Active Directory
- Work with the State-Wide print project to assist with the migration
- Work with the solution architect on the migration processes and solution
- Ensure processes are designed and built which are repeatable and fit for purpose in a large enterprise environment
The ideal candidate will have -
- Experience in large domain migrations and environments including migration users, groups, desktops, files
- Experience managing or working with end-to-end Domain Migration projects
- Demonstrated technical knowledge of identity solutions/systems and Microsoft active directory
- 3-5 years of experience as a Project Manager working on relevant projects
- Has Prince 2 qualification and have developed project artefacts including project mandates, project initiation documents
- Experience managing stakeholders and external vendors
- Strong communication, time management, leadership and negotiation skills
- Experience working in a self-management role with tight deadlines, complex infrastructure programs and high-pressure tasks
- Proven delivery of high-performance results and a hands-on proactive approach to the delivery of projects
This role will see you travelling around North Sydney, Central Coast and the business district in Chatswood.
This excellent opportunity waits for no one! Apply today!