Technical Project Manager
Reporting to the Corporate Program Manager, this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Technical Project Manager with a strong financial services background, to look after a range of projects including systems integration, business integration and client driven change. You must be a self-starter who is able to come in and hit the ground running!
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the sound execution of projects
- Regularly review and analyse project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Successfully manage the relationship with the IT teams and all stakeholders
- Create and maintain project documentation
- Financial Services background essential
- 5 years' experience as a Project Manager
- Developer background/sound developer understanding highly regarded
- Strong working knowledge of current versions of MS Project, MS Visio, JIRA and Office tools
- Project Manager Certified
If interested in this role please apply directly through the ad.