Technical Pre-Sales Consultant
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
My client is a global software company that specialises in Capital Markets/Financial Services and is looking for a Pre-Sales Consultant to join their team. They are a collaborate and hard working organisation and are looking for someone with a similar mentality to join their team. This role will be supporting the Sales Team and will be the initial point of contact for prospective clients therefore will be suited to someone who is comfortable in a client facing role.
This role will suit someone who is passionate about what they do and who is analytical and has a good working knowledge of cash and collateral solutions. Preferably, you will have expertise in one of the following: reconciliation solutions, cash and liquidity management solutions, corporate action processing solutions or collateral management solutions. If you are a Technical Business Analyst/Technical Support/IT Dev and have been working with these systems and looking for a change this role could be for you.
You will be responsible for the initial meetings and presentations to the clients, specifically encompassing the technical aspects of the proposed solutions. This will include aspects of RFI/RFP responses and conducting gap analysis and project scoping in order to implement proposed solutions. You will be responsible for driving these relationships and the technical solution from sales to the solution delivery phases. For you, this role will provide you with an opportunity to advance your career whilst working in a dynamic organisation that provides you an opportunity to combine your technical expertise and stakeholder capabilities.
- Knowledge of UNIX and Windows as well as Web Application Server environments.
- Experience with reconciliation solutions, cash & liquidity management solutions, coproate action processing solutions or collateral management solutions essential.
- Demonstrated capabilities with SQL as well as relational databases.
- Proven capabilities with Virtual Machines and cloud-based networking architecture.
- Demonstrated experience within Middle/Back office environments (SME in one area preferred).
- Ability to present and engage with clients.
Please note this role will require some reginal and global travel.
If this role sounds like you apply now or call Jes Wilson on 9248 6217 for a confidential discussion.