Technical Lead / Project Manager
|Location:||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
Working with a major bank in Brisbane on a 6-month contract.
This role will work as a technical lead and will work with key delivery sub-teams within the Delivery team and several other teams.
The purpose of this role is to work with various technical teams across a complex project including multiple vendors to deliver the sub-components of the solution.
Must have experience with;
- Multiple vendor manager and release management
- API's & API integration
- Delivery of a cloud based solution
- Middleware (Bankfast, Tuxedo, CA/Service Fabric, Fiserv/Signature)
- Core banking
- Service fabric (advantageous)
- CA internal/external gateways
- Finance and banking background (advantageous)
- Ensure the successful delivery of projects, whilst inspiring & developing technical teams (Internal and External) within the team to achieve their potential
- Provide hands-on technical leadership & governance to the team to ensure the technical solutions are implemented according to the solution design
- Lead architectural reviews, feasibility studies, impact assessments and other technical investigations
- Drive the team to quality outcomes through collaboration.
- Balance business, architectural and project needs to deliver a fit for purpose solution.
If, this opportunity is something that would be of interest to you please hit 'APPLY'.