|Location:||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
We are looking for a Technical Lead to join a renowned Government Department and work on a Exchange to Cloud project, you will be delivering and supporting Microsoft Products, Evergreen Servicing Model, and Azure.
An exciting opportunity for an ambitious, self-driven, and self-motivated IT specialist to harness their Cloud Migration expertise.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Deliver technical guidance, provision, and complete technical program and/or project deliverables as required for the implementation of Microsoft Cloud products, applications and services.
- Collaborate with technical and business stakeholders to commence migration readiness and due diligence actions.
- Cultivate and administer technical work packages to support program and/or project delivery.
- Collaborate with technical stakeholders to plan and migrate existing on-premise Microsoft products to cloud based equivalents.
- Complete technical diagnostics, root cause analysis, and remediate technical faults and issues.
- Recognise and help with the implementation of workarounds to restore business services, whilst identifying, designing and planning remediation and resolution activities to provide full service/capabilities including the removal of workarounds.
- Collaborate with technical and business stakeholders to design and implement the Evergreen Service Model.
- Assist in driving department transition to Cloud based services.
- Document technical solutions, processes, and activities and transfer knowledge to the ITB support teams.
As the successful candidate you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience with Microsoft products (Windows 10, Office 365, Microsoft Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and others),
- Experience working with an Evergreen Servicing Model
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and cloud services
- Experience managing Cloud Migrations
- Experience supporting teams and stakeholders in project environments
Additional Benefits on Offer:
- Join an outgoing, mission focused, and professional team
- Opportunity for professional and career development
If this sounds like the next career step for you and you have the relevant experience, click 'apply now' and submit an up-to-date copy of your CV or call (07) 3020 0315 for a further discussion.