Seeking an experienced Technical Lead specialising in delivering and supporting Microsoft products and Azure to work within the Information Technology Branch
- Assist in decision making around the use of new technology entitlements.
- Provide guidance to the project regarding technical activities, scheduling and resource requirements.
- Assist with development of the Governance and Security Model of Office 365 technologies.
- Review and make recommendations around identity management, single sign-on, and directory sync in cloud and hybrid scenarios.
- Provide specialist advice on deployment and servicing of Office 365 clients using System Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM).
- Configuration of hybrid Exchange and SharePoint online environments.
- Provide specialist advice to operational teams for support and maintenance of relevant technologies, including responding to faults and problems, and liaising with other technical staff and external service providers to resolve issues.
- Undertake administrative tasks including (but not limited to) submission of change requests and the creation / maintenance of technical documentation.
- Lead the implementation (installation, configuration, and operationalisation including definition of support and maintenance activities) of technical solutions.
- Engage with stakeholder regarding Project tasks.
- The role may have quarterly Key Performance Indicators to maintain.
To be successful in this role you must have the following skills and experience:
- Office 365, Azure, SCCM, overall IT infrastructure
- Strong stakeholder experience
- Decision making capability
- Strong communication skills with ability to drive the team
- Be available for on-call support whenever required, after business hours
- Excellent daily rates with contract extension options
- Work on Win10 implementation project
- Be a part of local government organisation
If this sounds like your next career move, then click "Apply Now" to submit your resume.