|Location:||South Brisbane, Queensland|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||AU$680 - AU$780 per day|
This Global organisation is in the mind of implementing a global platform allowing their staff to communicate with customers. Working in their Brisbane head office you will work across several geographical locations with the potential to travel when required. With the project due to go live in June 2020, a Technical lead is required for a 6-month contract with the option to extend beyond June 2020.
- Undertaking analysis, understanding and documenting the data, analysis and reporting requirements of all the users.
- Designing, implementing and maintaining data loaded into the platform
- Performing ad hoc data extractions and analysis (using coding and developers' tools) as required.
- Interfacing with technical resources to understand and make best use of the corporate systems, Operational Data Store, Data Warehouse and translation tools.
- Lead the Systems Development Life Cycle to deliver new requirements within the group's environment.
- Lead the IT developers and provide them guidance and encouragement to execute effectively
- Consult with the business to translate customer requirements into a technical design, requirements definition, solution design, implementation, testing and documentation of application systems.
- Work closely with Architects to help define & design solutions
- Varied daily activities, new services, integrations to third-parties, features and more
- End to end delivery of high-quality software through development following best practices using the latest technologies
- Hands on role responsible for contributing to high-level design & architecture, development, documentation and testing
- Outcome mindset, work collaboratively within a high-performing team
- Secure knowledge of application development techniques and structured application design
- Good understanding of the IT&T industry, as well as technology trends and related practices
- Demonstrated experience in agile ways of working and the ability to drive adoption within a team
- Proven experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships across business and technology teams
- Demonstrated experience managing technical team members to work collaboratively in a complex technical environment
- Demonstrated experience in establishing and managing processes and staff to achieve the required quality outcomes
- Demonstrated technical experience and skills in the design, build and implementation of:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Restful service and other SA based solutions
- Public and private Web API's and User Interfaces
- Release Management in multiple environments
- Central location in state-of-the-art offices
- Excellent onsite facilities including gym and physio
- Daily rate up to $778 inc Super
- Possible overseas travel
- Possible extension beyond 6-months
If this sounds like the next move in your career, click 'Apply' and a