Technical Infrastructure Manager
|Location:||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
Fintech company based in the Brisbane CBD requires a technical Infrastructure Manager ASAP.
This is a challenging yet rewarding role reporting to C Suite level and overseeing a team of up to 14 team member. This is a role where you can really establish processes and move the company into the cloud as they are open to new technology.
You must have a Fintech/Banking or Financial Services background with a certification in PCI compliance. You will also have a background in Integrations, architecture and management.
This is a fast paced position with lots of very broad requirements working with a really good team.
The role will entail but not be limited to;
- Vendor management
- Escalations and priority management
- Finance Management
- Project governance
- Audit and compliance
- Liaising with C suite executives
- Overseeing a team of Unix, Linux, Windows, application support and infrastructure
You will ideally have;
- Experience in Fintech/banking or Financial services
- PCI Compliance Certification
- Worked within managed services
- Experience in a similar management role
- Background in integration or architecture
- Worked within a large organisation
If this sounds like an opportunity that aligns to your skillset and you are ready to make a move as well as being up for a challenge please submit your resume in Word format.
Please note due to overwhelming responses only successful candidates will be contacted.