Technical Business Analyst / Trade Floor support
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$115000 - AU$130000 per annum|
Technical Business Analyst role is available to join a leading Fund management firm to join a projects team to support their core application
This is a Junior - mid Level Business Analyst role. The clint is happy to consider candidates coming from Trade Floor support experience supporting traders, who understand the end to end trade floor lifecycle who want to step in their career and move into more of analyis role.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has over 5-7 years experience and looking to expand their career with one of the top firms in Sydney who have a fantastic culture and career progression.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Business requirements gathering and documentation - working closely with the Business and the IT team
- To assist across projects and BAU work
- Responsible for producing detailed business, technical/functional specifications, requirements gathering, field mapping, impact assessment and testing
- Responsible to define and document incidents, business processes and requirements and communicate them clearly to project stakeholders, the broader business and technical teams.
- Liaising with architects and developers, mapping out the system & process functionality
- Integrating data feeds into downstream trading application streams
- Successful candidate will be working closely with development teams assisting with any build/development work allocations and support quality business solutions
- Working with Agile/ Waterfall environment
- Perform and write user and regression test scenarios
- Liaising with both technology and business stakeholders
Successful candidate must have the following experience:
- A min of 5 years Business Analysis OR Trade Floor Support experience gained within Investment Banking / Funds management/ Investment environment
- Must have previous experience working with FX, Commodities, Fixed Income, Derivatives etc (2years+)
- Must have strong SQL scripting/querying skills
- Experience working in the front office to back office environment
- QA experience and writing test scripts
- For some roles configuration, troubleshooting experience would be beneficial
- Outstanding workflows, data mapping, interfaces skills
- Must have detailed Documentation experience - able to draft detailed business, technical/ functional requirements, and relevant governance documentation relevant to productionisation/ service transition requirements
- Stakeholder and vendor management skills
- They would also look at candidates coming from FO/ BO or trade floor support resources
- Understanding of process methodologies with project and systems development life cycle experience.
- Ability to lead and manage detailed analysis work independently
This is a high profile challenging opportunity which will enable you to enhance your Financial services experience.
Please send your CV for consideration and feel free to contact May Inogamova for further information on 02 9248 6202 or