Technical Business Analyst/Integration Analyst
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
Our client is a leading Financial Services firm based in the Sydney CBD. They are currently undergoing a Core GL and HR migration to Workday Financials and HCM and are seeking a Technical BA/Integration Analyst to assist across this largescale implementation.
You will join the project team as a technical analyst with focus on assisting migrating of all data interfaces from the existing platform to new cloud solution.You must have prior experience with Workday ideally across Finance and HR.
- Perform all aspects of data migration, conversion and integrations between source and target systems.
- Ability to build, implement, deploy and maintain inbound and outbound integrations with Workday and with 3rd Party applications.
- Create and maintain "master" library of Workday HCM integrations documentation for business continuity.
- Assist in the design, review, testing and implementation of Workday system updates and enhancements as they relate to integrations and assess the impact of new enhancements on integrations.
- Perform regression testing on integrations during Workday enhancements
- Support of all HCM integrations related to troubleshooting, debugging, monitoring and scheduled activities.
- Represent the Integration Team in regard to integration implementation.
- Serve as escalation point in analysing and making recommendations regarding the solution of complex problems related to the configuration, development, implementation, and administration of the Workday HCM Integrations.
- Work directly with internal and external stakeholders to research, troubleshoot, and lead resolution for integration issues in a timely manner.
- Prior experience in Workday integrations using file-based patterns preferred,
- Contributes to the development of test plans and participates in post-implementation reviews
- Demonstrate strong working knowledge Microsoft's SSIS.
- Tests, implements, documents, and maintains system components based on specifications. Also modifies, tests and troubleshoots existing tools and utilities.
- Understands the interdependencies and interrelationship across the application architecture including applications not in their direct area of responsibility
- Successfully troubleshoots most application problems independently
- Workday certifications / experience would be preferred (Workday integrations, Studio and Reporting).
You must have:
- Previous experience with the Workday system ideally implementing the system from scratch.
- Data integration experience with Workday (Financials and/or HCM)
- Prior experience in GL Replacement or Base level domain knowledge in Accounting.
- Strong data Analysis and Integration delivery experience
- Advanced practical knowledge of working with SQL Server 2008, 2012, 2016 - T-SQL, SSIS
- 5+ years of development experience with emphasis on rapid development of enterprise integration solutions in the Microsoft/Windows universe.
- Understanding of networking and security concepts as they relate to data integrations.
Please hit apply if you have what it takes or contact Amy Shah on 92486214 or