Technical Business Analyst
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||AU$700 - AU$750 per day|
The company is a global financial services organisation that is undergoing significant change across the entire business.
This role will contribute to the business's Collateral Management project. Collateral Management deals with trade counterparties around the security of trades against credit risk and defualting. The successful candidate will be required to liaise with the Solution Architect on the project, to develop detailed design for a range of new applications and interfaces.
- Develop AS-IS and TO-BE models for system enhancements
- Translate technical business requirements into detailed designed documents for senior leaders
- Develop and implement technical and interface specifications
- Facilate design workshops along with the Solution architect
- Strong stakeholder engagement capabilities to be able to speak to both technical developers and senior leaders
- Be highly consultative in your approach
- The ability to manage multiple complex tasks at any given time
- Strong background in Agile methodologies or SDLC
- Experience with AWS
- Ideally an application development background
This is a 6 month contract to start ASAP.