Technical Business Analyst
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$120000 - AU$150000 per annum|
Technical Business Analyst role is available to join a leading Fund management firm to join a leam responsible for their core applications.
If you are an experienced Investment banking/Funds/Investments Technical Business Analyst who is looking for a new challenge, work life flexibil8ity, longevity and autonomy, opportunity to progress within the bank don't look any further!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Business requirements gathering and documentation - working closely with the Business and the IT team
- To assist across projects and BAU work
- Responsible for producing detailed business, technical/functional specifications, requirements gathering, field mapping, impact assessment and testing
- Responsible to define and document incidents, business processes and requirements and communicate them clearly to project stakeholders, the broader business and technical teams.
- Liaising with architects and developers, mapping out the system & process functionality
- Integrating data feeds into downstream trading application streams
- Successful candidate will be working closely with development teams assisting with any build/development work allocations and support quality business solutions
- Working with Agile/ Waterfall environment
- Perform and write user and regression test scenarios
- Liaising with both technology and business stakeholders
Successful candidate must have the following experience:
- A min of 5 years Business Analysis experience gained within Investment Banking / Funds management/ Investment environment
- Must have previous experience working with FX, Commodities, Fixed Income, Derivatives etc (2years+)
- Must have strong SQL scripting/querying skills
- Experience working in the front office to back office environment
- QA experience and writing test scripts
- For some roles configuration, troubleshooting experience would be beneficial
- Outstanding workflows, data mapping, interfaces skills
- Must have detailed Documentation experience - able to draft detailed business, technical/ functional requirements, and relevant governance documentation relevant to productionisation/ service transition requirements
- Stakeholder and vendor management skills
- They would also look at candidates coming from FO/ BO or trade floor support resources
- Understanding of process methodologies with project and systems development life cycle experience.
- Ability to lead and manage detailed analysis work independently
This is a high profile challenging opportunity which will enable you to enhance your Financial services experience.
Please send your CV for consideration and feel free to contact May Inogamova for further information on 02 9248 6202 or