Team Leader / Manager: Equity & Fixed Income Settlements
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$80000 - AU$110000 per annum + Super|
My client is a large wealth management firm who offer a diverse range of products to both retail and institutional investors. With a proven track record of performing above industry standards, they are highly respected within the industry and are often listed as an employer of choice.
Due to continued strong performance, they currently seek either a team leader or manager for their multi-product settlements team.
This is a unique role as you will gain exposure to all areas of the business, including the front office, a wide product portfolio and you can expect to be rewarded with a first class salary, bonus and career progression.
- Provide leadership in the form of ongoing appraisals, target setting and performance reviews. Use your experience and mentoring skills to formulate coaching plans to ensure that all SLAs are met.
- Ongoing review of existing processes. Play a key role in strategic projects aimed at extending the company's products and services.
- Oversee the daily workflow ensuring all Service Level Agreements are met.
- Ensure the accurate settlement of all domestic/international equity, managed fund and fixed income trades.
- Analyse mismatched and failed trades. Liaise with internal and external counter-parties to calculate the source of the fail and resolve issues.
- Be responsible for executing asset transfers.
- Execute cash payments across AUD and multi-currency.
- Monitor reconciliation reports and ensure all breaks are resolved in a timely fashion.
Successful candidates will have:
- At least 18 months experience in investment operations from within either a Fund Management, Wealth Management, Custody or Superannuation environment.
- Exposure to settlements and asset transfers.
- Previous leadership experience will be looked upon favourably..
- A proven track record of performing above company and self-set targets.
- A calm, considered and professional attitude with the confidence to take ownership of your work.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with senior business people.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong teamwork skills.
To be considered for the role please APPLY NOW and I will provide feedback on your application as soon as possible.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Financial Services