Team Leader - Phone Based Financial Planning
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$90000 - AU$110000 per annum|
My client is an industry super fund with over 150 employees and an extremely low turnover due to the supportive and positive working environment. They are a market leader with a progressive culture and are currently experiencing a period of sustained growth due to their strong recent performance.
As a result of this growth, they currently seek a highly talented individual to lead their team of phone based financial advisers. This is a key position within the business and, with the company looking to expand further, it could put you on the path to a long and successful career.
- Oversee the professional development of a 7 person limited advice team. Provide coaching, training and feedback as required.
- Further develop and finalise the Call Quality Framework and Call Quality Assessment
- Engage with members by phone, identify advice needs and explain and promote the firms financial planning proposition
- Provide effective follow up to assist members with implementation of advice
- Explain fund information and superannuation industry knowledge in simple and practical terms.
- Act as a reference point for escalations and complex technical issues.
- Plan and implement outbound campaigns
Successful candidates will have:
- Previous experience as a team leader, coach or mentor
- A good working knowledge of financial planning and superannuation
- ADFP qualified or working towards the qualification
- Outstanding communication skills
- A passionate and motivated approach
- A focus on compliance
If you would like to apply to the role, please do so ASAP and I will provide feedback on your application shortly.
Senior Consultant - Banking and Financial Services