Team Lead/Scrum Master
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
Please note: This opportunity is only open to Australian citizen who holds a valid baseline clearance check. This is a 6-month contract role up until June 2020 with options to extend further.
As a Team Lead/ Scrum Master, you will be:
- Working very closely with the Director to manage a team of around 15 staff to build and support IT software & infrastructure in an Agile environment
- Working on multiple development projects using Agile methodology
- Working with stakeholders to determine the scope of work and detailed requirements to be delivered for the project
- Mentoring and supervising junior team members
What an ideal candidate look like?
- You are a personable team member who can establish strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- You are a great communicator and a strong negotiator
- You have previous experience in development and support of large scale, complex IT applications in an Agile environment
- You have great stakeholder management and can provide timely communication for change management
- You are a great leader with strong problem solving skills
- You have previously worked with Australian government agencies on development projects, specifically those in relation to Employment on Workplace Relations
Please do not apply to this opportunity if you do not hold a valid security check. For any questions relating this role, please get in touch with Vivian Vo on or 0451 373 647 for a confidential discussion.