Team Lead - Infrastructure Operations
|Location:||Bella Vista, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Up to AU$140000.00 per annum|
With an ever increasing appetite for change and transformation, this leading Australian organisation is seeking an experienced Team Leader to drive Infrastructure Operations within a fast paced, automation focused environment.
This organisation achieves release of 'product to market' faster than any of its competitors and therefore needs an experienced Leader with a current technical skillset to lead a team of 4 senior Engineers.
This is a position weighted on technical responsibility (80%) but with a crucial Team Lead element encompassing all elements of people management.
Working closely with the senior leadership team, you will be instrumental in driving a team of Engineers and building DevOps processes within the organisation, working in conjunction with teams across Development, Testing and Infrastructure Projects.
This position is ideal for someone who has experience in Public Cloud (AWS/ Azure) and in proven ability to drive efficiency and improvements within Operations.
- Management of a team of Infrastructure (DevOps) Engineers
- Creation of processes and DevOps Practices in line with the Organisation's IT strategy.
- Enhancement of and a thirst for Automation
- Strategic and Capacity Planning across technical platforms
- Ensure continued stability and security of a critical Infrastructure
- Proven experience in a Team Lead capacity, leading and guiding senior Engineers - 1 year +
- Previous experience with key DevOps tools e.g. Puppet/ OctopusDeploy/ TeamCity
- Recent experience in working extensively with AWS or Azure (ideally with a migration of services into either solution)
- Previous experience in driving Automation/ software deployment technologies within a large scale organisation would be highly regarded
- Strong Windows background would be ideal
Working within a highly-collaborative environment the suitable candidate will need to be articulate, forward thinking and lead by example.
- A fantastic culture - friendly, inclusive and energetic
- Lack of hierarchy
- Continued communication with C Level stakeholders
- IT is valued by the organisation
- Flexible working schedule
Please apply below now to hear more.