Tax & Regulatory Manager
|Location:||South Yarra, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$120000 - AU$140000 per annum|
This business has a strong reputation on providing the best service to wholesale and institutional clients here in Australia. Due to a recent resignation of a long standing staff member, there is an opportunity for a Tax and Regulatory Manager.
The suitable candidate will be professionally presented and well spoken individual who is naturally motivated, ambitious and has strong relationship skills.
- Escalation/review of all reporting, valuation and pricing issues
- Strong accounting standards knowledge or tex technical knowledge
- Planning, co-ordination and implementation of all processes
- Reporting directly to the CFO
- Assisting in mentoring staff and training and development and assisting with the management of staff
More specifically they will possess the following requirements:
- Tertiary qualifications in a Finance / Accounting / Statistics / Mathematics degree, CA or CPA qualified.
- Strong experience in FATCA & CRS
- Previous experience in a big 4 would be preffered (Tax)
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a growing and respected Financial Institution.
For a confidential chat, call Andrew Douglas 8629 1001 or Apply Now