Tax and Accounting Manager
Global Legal firm with a unique and inclusive international culture are looking for an experienced Tax and Accounting Manager to join their Finance team for a 12 month contract role. The role will assist the financial control team in financial service delivery by taking responsibility for a number of advanced tasks centred around accounting, accounts payable, and tax compliance, and improving the accounting function.
- Tax Compliance, including but not limited to preparation of income tax and FBT returns and compliance with relevant rules and requirements.
- Distributions and payments and personal account statements
- Accounting, including but not limited to overseeing the interfirm billing processes and reviewing balance sheet and preparation of daily cashflow communications
- Accounts Payable, including but not limited to overseeing the accounts payable function and reviewing payments.
- University degree with a major in Accounting.
- CPA or CA qualified.
- Five or more years of tax reporting experience
- Good technical knowledge of FBT, GST, and Income Tax
- Good understanding of Australian Accounting Standards and Principles
- Experience with SAP preferable
- Takes personal responsibility for tasks.
- Maintains a courteous and professional manner in all dealings