Tax Accountant / Tax Analyst - Global Firm
My client is a global financial services firm in the heart of Melbourne's CBD. Their innovative approach has created a high performance culture and they pride themselves on being able to offer first class career progression, a vibrant and enthusiastic environment, friendly and motivated staff and the knowledge that you would be working for an industry leader.
- Prepare monthly and year end income tax calculations and tax effect accounting journals.
- Prepare tax calculations for budgetary purposes including Annual Operating Plan and Forecasts.
- Assist in the maintenance of the tax fixed asset registers (including additions, disposals, transfers etc).
- Document and review tax compliance processes. Identify opportunities to improve the efficiency of these processes;
- Partner with key stakeholders to provide income tax advisory support for business issues, tax matters and special projects.
- Assist in evaluating and implementing strategic tax planning support;
- Assist with transfer pricing related matters.
- Monitor new or proposed tax legislation and understand its potential impact.
Successful candidates will have:
- 3+ years experience in the taxation of multi-national groups from industry or at a Big 4 / mid-tier accountancy firm).
- Strong technical tax knowledge
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-motivated and proactive
To be considered for this role please apply via this website. I will then provide you with feedback as soon as possible.
Senior Consultant - Banking & Financial Services