|Location:||North Sydney, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Accounting & Finance|
|Salary:||AU$110000.00 - AU$115000.00 per annum + + 10% bonus|
Join a global sought-after employer as they expand their taxation team in the search for a Tax Accountant.
Start the new year at a global employer of choice. Reporting to the Tax Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the overall compliance of the company's tax obligations.
My client is looking to talk to candidates with a strong background in a in-house tax team in a commercial environment.
- Review of monthly business activity statements
- provision of GST support to the business as and when required
- Preparations of the annual FBT reporting obligations
- Supporting HR and Payroll team in all areas of employment related tax
- Assist in the consolidation of income tax returns
- Management of ATO reporting and liaising with the ATO
- Assist in ensuring the tax governance controls are effectively working
- Assist in preparation of year end and half year end tax provision balances for statutory reporting
- CA/CPA or an internationally recognised accounting qualification
- Strong technical tax knowledge across a broad range of topics
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a tax department in one of the Big 4 or a multinational organisation
- Local Australian experience essential.
My client would like to conduct interviews in the next two weeks to get a January 2020 start.
Apply today or give me a call on 02 9249 5035 for a confidential chat!
Senior Consultant : Commercial Finance