|Location:||Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
|Salary:||AU$100000 - AU$110000 per annum + BONUS|
My client is a large, well known and reputable brand that has been an institution in the Australian and Global market. Based in Melbourne's inner suburbs, this is a rare and exciting opportunity for a strong Tax Consulting Analyst or Senior Analyst with hands on tax experience coming from a professional services firm or large private or public organisation.
This position will involve a broad range of responsibilities that include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with the preparation of Income Tax returns & schedules;
- Fringe Benefits Tax returns, Business Activity Statements and other statutory tax requirements;
- Analysis of GL transactions where necessary, monthly tax accounting & forecasting, tax compliance and advisory services;
- Involvement with project work inclusing reviews of business tax functions;
- Communicating with Business Units and Managers with regard to their tax exposure;
- Work in conjunction with Commercial Finance and Financial Planning & Analysis teams; and
- Get involved with leading training sessions
This role will ideally suit a qualified CA/CPA with at least 2 years experience from a charted background or corporate environment. The successful candidate will be ambitious and driven, with exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, enabling them to be able to build rapport easily with key stakeholders who are both internal and external to the organisation. You will also have strong excel skills. This role is ideal for the person that wants to take that next career step!
If this sounds like the role for you, contact Riyad Zakharia on (03) 8629 1012 or APPLY NOW.