Join a global leader in financial services.
My client is currently on the lookout for a Senior Tax Accountant to join their head office team for 9 months. Due to the size of the organisations and continuous growth there is a possibility for this role to go permanent.
You will be responsible for the tax reporting and compliance activities for Australia and New Zealand.
This role would ideally be suited to someone from a large or mid-tier accounting firm with commercial exposure.
- Working closely with Head of Tax
- Preparation of income tax returns, FBT returns and BAS in both Australia and New Zealand
- Overseeing payments required to and managing the relationship with tax authorities
- Preparation of Tax effect accounting calculations for APAC entities for year-end and income tax provisions
- Liaise with finance staff regarding data and analysis
- CA/CPA essential
- Strong understanding of tax reporting and system processes
- SAP experience desirable
Senior Consultant : Commercial Finance