Systems Support Administrator
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
Our client, a leading Australian Logistics company, are looking for a Systems Support Administrator to join the team on a permanent basis.
You will support all aspects of the business-critical IT services, with a focus on end-user computing, network principles, compliance, incident management, and server/storage technologies.
The Systems Support Administrator will be required to do the following:
- Provide IT end-user computing and applied usage for business-critical IT systems, at a terminal level
- Assist with other terminal support in times of leave and absence to continuously improve the standard of support and service
- Work as a change agent where the pursuit of superior user experience is present throughout the service
- Provide knowledge sharing across the organisation to increase higher levels of support and user engagement
- Work at high altitudes due to terminal locations
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in Microsoft Windows, Office 365, SOE/MOE and Application deployment, Cloud principles, TCP/IP knowledge, WAN and LAN, VMWare, NAS/SAN, ITSM Toolsets (ServiceNow), BAU Support, and 24/7 support environments
- Relevant degree in Information Technology fields
- ITIL Foundations, Server and Networking, and relevant Microsoft certifications
- Ability to work with automation of system administration tasks
- Experience within a hybrid of on-premise and cloud environments
If this role seems of interest, we would love to chat - please call Mitch on (07) 3020 0315 or Raff on (07) 3020 0343.