The client is a growing firm that offers a complete range of services to take organisations from idea, through development, solution implementation and ongoing support/hosting. The organisation is spread across 3 key locations in Australia and are the creators of Australia's only real-time electronic recording and reporting of prescription drugs system.
The role is based in their Hobart office. You must ideally be based in Hobart or be willing to relocate yourself.
- As a Systems Analyst you will be responsible for preparing and contributing to system documentation. This documentation may include Solution architecture, System design,Installation and configuration guide, User guide etc.
- Work closely with the Solution Architect and Software Developers to prepare technical documentation for a system that can be delivered to the client.
- Contribute to the preparation of solution architecture and design documentation in collaboration with the Solution Architect and Lead Developer(s).
- Prepare installation guides in close collaboration with Software Developers and prepares user guides in collaboration with Business Analysts and system Testers.
- Involvement in the testing process to ensure that technical requirements are tested adequately.
- Identify deficiencies in design and/or documentation and recommends solutions for consideration. Identifies need for technical assistance to assist in problem resolution.
- Manage the investigation of corporate data requirements, and able to undertake data analysis and data modelling, based upon a detailed understanding of the system and/or system requirements. Able to create and maintain data structures including: entity descriptions, relationship descriptions, attribute definitions and associated documentation.
- Able to interpret code, relational databases and system interfaces (including APIs, and web service definitions - SOAP and REST).
- In-depth knowledge of systems and software and a Min 4+ years releavant experience.
- A solid understanding of the solution and its implementation and be able to communicate to developers and end users of the system.
- Strong technical knowledge, document writing and communication skills are needed. Past experience as a technical writer and/or software developer is preferred.
- You must hold an Australian PR or Citizenship and must be based in Sydney in order to be considered for this role.
Please hit apply to be considered for this fantastic opportuntiy. You will shorlty be contacted if your profile has been shortisted, if not your CV will be saved on file and you will be contacted for any other suitable roles. Thank you for your interest in this role!