Systems Administrator/ Systems Engineer - Microsoft
|Location:||Inner West Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$80000.00 - AU$85000.00 per annum|
Working in an Enterprise size environment (over 3,000 users), this is an ideal position for a Systems Administrator/ Systems Engineer who wants a change from the profit making world, to move into a Non-Profit Organisation with offices across NSW.
- Practical experience in delivering to Service Management disciplines, ITIL experience preferred
- Understanding, skills and experience in supporting LAN/WAN environments, VoIP and mobile telephony, MS Terminal Server, MS Hyper-V, MS Exchange, MS System Center, SANs or similar
- Strong understanding, skills and experience in supporting MS Azure and Office 365
- Proven knowledge and experience in a wide variety of ICT applications, particularly the installation, configuration and support of those applications.
- Ability to understand and assess a variety of technical issues, devise appropriate solutions and clearly articulate those solutions to users at all levels.
- Ability to carry out physical requirements of the role; lifting of boxes or moving of hardware (PCs and monitors) as required.
- Demonstrated experience with call-logging systems and databases.
- Strong commitment to client-focused operations and working within a collaborative team environment.
To be considered for this position please apply below now.