|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a government organisation as a System Administrator.
You will be responsible for administration, deployment and management of Windows based system and level 3 technical support to end users. You will be the key contact for high level problems
Technical duties include but not limit to:
- Windows Server administration, including AD, DNS and cross domain
- Exchange 2010 - 2016 administration and troubleshooting
- VMware administration (Hyper V servers)
- Citrix administration (Citrix Director, Citrix Studio, Xenapp 6.5 & 7.5)
- Creating PowerShell/Bash scripts
- Network maintenance, support and administration
- Investigate, troubleshoot and manage in-house applications and Websense Web Filter issues
- Creating and maintaining Group Policy Objects for Windows 7 & 10
- Participate in regular department meetings and be a key member within IT Department
- Manage and prioritise multiple projects and tasks with conflicting priorities
- Train internal staff on various applications
The ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant industry qualifications, MCSE preferred
- Willingness to work within a team and in a busy environment
- Personable personality and positive attitude
Our client is offering a 6-month contract with options to extend for the right candidate.
If you are interested in the opportunity, please click 'Apply' to apply directly. Any questions regarding the role can be directed to Vivian Vo on 02 9248 6218.
Please note: You will need to have full working rights in Australia.