|Salary:||AU$70000 - AU$80000 per annum|
Our client is a leading name in the Automotive Industry, an exciting opportunity has arisen to join there team as a System Administrator.
You will be responsible for Administration, deployment & management of Windows based systems and 3rd Tier Technical Support to End Users.
- Support infrastructure
- Ensuring maximum uptime
- Applications supporting stores and administration staff
- High level of understanding of critical business applications and server technologies.
- Tier Technical Support for staff and resolving calls escalated from HelpDesk staff.
- Windows 2008 & 2012 Domain Administration (including AD, DNS, DHCP, WINS, RRAS)
- Windows Updates Administration & Deployment
- ERP Administration (Momentum Pro, Progress DB & HP UX)
- Administration of Logistics System (Pulse)
- HP UX Support & Administration
- Barracuda Firewall and VPN
- SQL 2008 Administration
- Shadow Protect
- Wyse and HP Thin Client Administration
- Citrix Administration
- Terminal Server Farm Administration
- Antivirus Administration (Sophos)
- Exchange 2013 Administration
- Developing New Server strategies
- Assist with server upgrades (HP Blade Systems/3PAR/Standalone ProLiant and PowerEdge)
- Network Maintenance, Support & Administration
- Investigate and solve business and software issues
- Participate in regular department meetings, and be a key member within IT Department
- Manage and liaise with other 3rd party support organisations for the resolution and follow through of certain hardware, operating system or 3rd party software issues.
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritise multiple projects and tasks with conflicting priorities
- Maintain documentation for procedures and policies relating to all IT aspects
- To be available, where scheduled, for weekend/weekday overtime for branches and server projects
- Under the instructions of the IT Operations and Infrastructure Manager, to purchase server and software for projects
- Internal training to Branches, Administration staff and IT Dept of all computer operations relating to IT activities for relevant software packages
- Perform other duties as required by the IT Operations and Infrastructure Manager such as administrative tasks and future infrastructure enhancements
- Provide IT Support to End Users - 3rd Tier Advanced Technical Support
- Provide Reporting to Management as required
- Content Management System Administration (Phocas)
The ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant tertiary/industry qualifications. MCSA expected.
- Ability to quickly learn and understand new software/hardware technologies
- Strong Business Background
- General understanding of accounting principles
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Server Applications - including Active Directory, Exchange, SQL
- Positive telephone manner and phone handling skills
Personal Characteristics Required:
- Positive customer service attitude
- Personal focus, dedication and enthusiasm to the task at hand
- Good Time/Project Management skills
- Personal maturity and confidence
Don't forget - if you refer someone from your network and we successfully place them in any of these opportunities we'll give you a $200 Gift Voucher for either Coles/Myer OR Red Balloon! (Please direct email for referrals)