Systems Accountant - Financial Services
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$100000 - AU$120000 per annum|
My client is a leading financial services group in the heart of Melbourne's CBD. They boast a high performance culture, first class career progression, friendly and motivated staff and are seen by many as an employer of choice.
- Provide functional support to key internal accounting systems.
- Assist with all process improvement projects. Act as a test lead for integrations and oversee the testing programme.
- Provide expert advice and consultation to National Managers across projects and BAU activities.
- Provide Operational Support on security audit tasks on a regular basis.
- Play a key role in strategic initiatives. Report on their financial impacts.
- Be involved in systems analysis and enhancements. Determine and understand business requirements, review current financial systems and identify process improvements. Ensure that business efficient solutions are delivered.
Successful candidates will have:
- CA or CPA qualified.
- A strong understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Experience with using expense management systems.
- A proven ability to work within a fast paced environment, working collaboratively with small and large teams.
- A concise communication style as well as the ability influence senior stakeholders.
If you would like to apply for the role, please do so ASAP and I will respond with feedback to all applications as quickly as possible.
Senior Consultant - Banking and Financial Services