|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$130000 per annum|
My client is a leading global organisation who are seeking an engaging and experienced Senior Systems Accountant. With a large footprint nationally and internationally and a diverse revenue stream, the successful Systems Accountant will be tech savvy and be able to drive performance through creation of budget, forecast and ad hoc reporting templates.
Working closing with the Financial Control team and business partners and advisors around the business, you will be tasked with developing and enhancing reporting tools and advising the business on best practice opportunities regarding Financial Control. You will have a vast experience with using PeopleSoft ideally and other ERPs and CRMs.
- Extensive experience in Systems Analyst/BA roles, within larger organisations
- Experience with using PeopleSoft, eProcurement, and expense management systems (beneficial)
- Extensive exposure to complex business systems is a key requirement, for a candidate to be considered for this role.
- Be able to build financial models and perform trend analysis for best practice;
- Assist in the implementation and integration of other modules;
- Work closely with Finance Managers and Heads of Business Units on specific projects; and
- Find efficiencies relating to development of systems.
In order to be the successful candidate, you will preferably have experience with PeopleSoft and other systems. You will also have strong knowledge of MS Excel and your interpersonal and professional communication skills will be strong.
For more information, please contact Andrew Douglas on (03) 8629 1001 or APPLY NOW.