System Support Administrator / Field Services Engineer
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$300 - AU$320 per day + Awesome Culutre|
My clients are leaders in supply chain. They have a dedicated and professional team of more than 2000 people who operate the marine ports in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Fremantle.
Australia's container port and supply chain operator of choice. The site is equipped with the latest terminal control system and provides easy access to road and rail.
7 day, 24 hour operation that offers variety and represents an outstanding opportunity to grow as a professional in Australia's Logistics and Supply Chain Industry.
- We are looking for an experienced Systems Support Administrator / IT Field Engineer to join our Melbourne Terminal on a 6 month fixed-term contract.
- Reporting to the IT Service Delivery Manager, this role is responsible for systems support and applied usage advice for business-critical IT systems at the Melbourne Terminal. In addition, this position provides system ownership duties of specific IT systems.
- As Systems Support Administrator, you will be allocated local support tasks from the national IT Service Delivery team and there will be requirements to assist with other Terminal support in times of leave or absence. You will act as a change agent to drive a superior user experience across the Company.
- You will be required to be on-call to provide after-hours response to escalated critical incidents for systems at the Terminal.
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- IP/DNS/ DPHC / SCCM/ Deployment
- Windows 7/10 Troubleshooting VM
- Able to identify issues on servers
- IP address
- Allocation of Devices
- MS Stack
- Office 365
- Application (Navis) - inhouse tool
- Rosting Application (Labour shift)
- CISCO backbone and wifi vm ware for servers, storage also, HP Severs, Dell desktop and standard office apps and 365
- Ensure approved system administration methodologies and processes are followed
- Ensure changes to systems are formally applied and documented
- Ensure the most critical issues are prioritised and resolved first
- Investigate escalated and reported problems and provide resolutions in an effective and timely manner
- Proactively identify and resolve potential system problems, taking ownership of issues through to resolution
- Diagnose problems, define and co-ordinate the implementation of solutions; and engage the national IT team or external parties where required
- Industry recognized certification in the some or all of technical competencies relevant for this role
- ITIL Foundations qualification desirable
- Infrastructure support experience, with active knowledge of relevant troubleshooting skills and tools
- Experience in business related IT systems from an engineering perspective, instead of traditional IT
- Experience in operations teams that are required to provide 24x7 support
- Excellent analysis skills, good attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills and strong customer focus
- Long term career options
- Healthy work-life balance.
- Offer competitive salaries
- Ongoing training career development opportunities
Due to a high number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a further discussion, please submit your updated CV in a Word Format via the apply button. For all enquires contact Daniel Hoang on 03 86291015.