We are looking for a System Engineer to join a renowned healthcare company within a innovative and customer focused role.
You will be providing business-critical expert services in relation to managing, operating, supporting and implementing high performance technology infrastructure and application systems.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Add to a customer focused environment and collaborative team
- Work with geographically distributed teams, ensuring services are delivered seamlessly to those in need IT services
- Guarantee the security, integrity, and availability of infrastructure services by monitoring, auditing and complying with agreed performance standards, security policies and practices
- Support the IT team and users via 3rd level support
- Provide evaluation of new technology considering it's potential to enhance existing services, systems, and processes
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of IT Services
- Provide input to help to define, support, and deliver the infrastructure roadmap/framework
- Contribute to capacity planning and disaster recovery planning
- Guarantee that you meet, and endeavour to exceed, agreed KPIs and Service levels
- Outline and monitor project scope, approach, assumptions, dependencies, risk, and budget
- Communicate (verbally and in writing) effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Obey pre-existing process and procedures to support strategic objectives
- Hands-on experience in monitoring, testing, design, developing, implementing, and configuring infrastructure systems
- Contribute to designing, implementing, and documenting infrastructure services projects.
As the successful candidate you will have the following skills and experience:
- Active Directory - implementations and migrations
- Microsoft Azure - infrastructure solutions and operation of a hybrid cloud
- Exchange & Office 365 - support, maintenance, and administration
- Citrix - XenApp and XenDesktop
- VMware vSphere, Commvault, and Nutanix
- Experience in incident management and ticketing systems
- Experience using automated monitoring tools
- High-level of communication skills and a desire to tackle the complex problems of scale which are unique
If this sounds like the next career step for you and you have the relevant experience, click 'apply now' and submit an up-to-date copy of your CV or call (07) 3020 0315 for a further discussion.