|Location:||Inner West Sydney, New South Wales|
Due to a period of consistent growth and with the recent acquisition of a large competitor: this Australian organisation based in Sydney's Western Suburbs with state of the art offices, is looking for a highly experienced System Administrator to join their growing and collaborative IT Team.
This well-established and experienced IT team are advanced in their DevOps journey, with the latest versions of all Microsoft technologies including Skype for Business and Office365, Server 2012 + R2.
As a System Administrator, you will:
- Provide Network Monitoring for internal and external environment
- Assist with higher level escalations from the Service Desk
- Maintain regular data backup and disaster recovery planning
- Manage and maintain system security
- Report to the IT Manager
Initial 6-month contract with possibility of extensions
Required Skills and Experience
As a System Administrator, you will have:
- 5+ Years' experience in a similar role
- Proven experience maintaining; Windows Server, VMWare, Exchange and Active Directory
- Strong experience in troubleshooting computer hardware, software and network issues
- Demonstrated experience in Cisco technologies including routers, switches and VoIP
- Strong communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Win 7 /8 /10 Exchange 2010: Office365
- Ability to communicate to senior stakeholders in a professional manner
- Own car and Australian Driving Licence is essential
- Will be required to work between multiple locations
This will be a very fast interview process - please apply now to be considered.