|Location:||St Leonards, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Up to AU$95000.00 per annum|
About the company:
My client is a leader in vehicle leasing and fleet management in Australia and New Zealand.
About your role:
- Build, manage and integrate databases to the specification of the business purpose.
- Support various vendor systems administration
- Provide database administration function to multiple databases and development work
- Deploy and update business application software packages and databases in different environments (eg DEV/UAT/TEST/PROD)
- Work with vendor support and other technology teams to resolve Application and Database related issues
- Expertise in implementation and support as Application Administrator
- 3-5 years working knowledge of Unix and Linux operating system
- 2-3 years working experience in Shell Scripts, SQL, Oracle server, PGP Encryption and other related utilities
- Experience in Oracle DB cloning and SQL DB backup/restore
- Experience with schema development and database triggers. Ability to develop new packages/ procedures based on specification documents.
- Experience in Application patching
- Working experience in Windows IIS configurations
- Good understanding of security and control on DB level
This role will be filled very quickly- if this sounds like something you may be interested in please don't hesitate to APPLY NOW!