|Location:||Darlinghurst, New South Wales|
An opportunity has arisen to join a professional, and well experienced team within one of Australia's largest diversified health care organisations across clinical care, research and medical leadership. This opportunity will consist of a combination of project and BAU, including the implementation of an application across Sydney and Melbourne.
- Previous experience in a System Administrator/System Engineer position
- Windows Desktop management in AD environments
- Windows Server 2008/2012/R2
- RDS platform management (Remote Desktop Services)
- Exchange 2007/2010/2013 and Office 365
- Active Directory, Group Policy
- Strong network troubleshooting skills
- Powershell scripting
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Linux experience is highly regarded
This role will be filled very quickly- interviews will be held early next week. Please don't hesitate in applying if this sounds like something you could be interested in. For additional information please contact Katie at .