A multi-award winning FinTech company are on the lookout for an experienced System Administrator to join their fast growing, collaborative team. This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding global organisation, and gain fantastic technical exposure.
- Troubleshooting, configuration and support of desktops
- Management and support for Windows Desktops SOE applications
- Support for Office 365 and custom applications
- Effectively manage Systems and Networks projects through to completion
- Maintain documentation on technical configuration and processes
- Administer Windows and Linux Servers, Exchange, GPO, SQL Databases.
- Administer Firewalls and VPN
- Monitor uptime and performance of infrastructure
- Tertiary qualification in Computing or Engineering
- 3-4 years' experience in Desktop Support role
- Experience within Windows environment including Office365
- Experience managing Active Directory and Group Policies
- Experience with VMware (Vsphere 5.5)
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience with MS SQL (or other relational DB)
- Experience with on-prem to cloud migration (O365, Private cloud workloads)
- Experience with cisco router and firewall (ASA)
- Experience with IBM Blade centre and EMC SAN's
- Experience with IP Networking protocols and DNS
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work autonomously and be solution focussed
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation- if this sounds like something you could be interested in. Please don't hesitate to APPLY NOW!