Support Systems Engineer
|Location:||Macquarie Park, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
This is an exciting opportunity for a Support System Engineer to join one the team and support one of Australia's leading pharmaceutical companies. Your role will provide 1st Level ICT support and systems administration for the effective delivery of ICT services across the organisation. You will be assisting with onsite support for internal users & taking excavations from the level 1 team.
To be successful for this position you MUST have the following:
- Previous experience working in a similar Service Desk/Helpdesk role
- Excellent customer service, stakeholder management and communication skills
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills including for identifying user requirements
- Knowledge and experience of Basic troubleshooting
- Knowledge and experience using Service Now (or other similar ticketing systems)
- Knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows 7 - Windows 10, Exchange, Office 365, Skype for Business.
- Experienced in Active Directory/ Group Policy.
- Basic understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration and networking - Mobility, LAN, WAN, Wi-Fi, Printing & Telephony.
- Solid understanding of ITIL
- Proven organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team