|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
A market leading financial are looking to hire a Mid-Level .Net Developer. The successful applicant will have previous experience supporting and developing web systems within the financial sector, in particular experience with Murex or Calypso would be beneficial.
What's on offer?
- Permanent opportunity
- Developing and supporting existing and new applications
- Large financial company - working within risk
- Australian Market Leader (not one of the big high-street banks)
- Competitive salary available - up to $115k package
- Full stack end to end development of applications.
- Working collaboratively with a .Net development team, contributing ideas to best practice and best software engineering approach.
- Troubleshooting complex problems
- Varied role including data patching, updating and writing very complex stored procedures
- Supporting applications on a risk platform
Requirements to apply?
- 2-5+ years of development and support experience with emphasis on development of software solutions in Microsoft/Windows
- Tech: SQL Server, .Net, C#, Excel/VBA
- Experience with financial instruments is beneficial but not essential (Curves, Derivatives, Equities)
- Proven experience supporting applications ir troubleshooting, bug fixing, maintenance etc
- Grasp of working on large enterprise applications
Please apply through this website for consideration. If further information is required before applying please call Piero Sansone on 02924786203.