This is an exciting opportunity for an experience Support Analyst to join the Support Team of one of Australia's leading finance company. Your role will be responsible for the maintenance for the production environment for various applications across the whole organisation and for providing superior front line support.
- Provide quick resolutions to issues, drive stability, effectiveness & improvements
- Hands on investigation & issues resolution, incident management
- Ability to handle incidents, problems and change at a global enterprise level. Calm and analytical when faced with major incidents on critical systems.
- Champion stability initiatives to enable application high availability for Business-As-Usual which includes better monitoring, failover and resiliency
- Performs controlled resolution of incidents and problems including prioritization and escalation to relevant groups when appropriate, root cause analysis of all problems with follow-through to resolution.
- Communicate effectively with technology partners on a regional or global basis.
- Primary point of contact for system support across the whole organisation
- Resolving day to day issues that may arise
- Undertake individual assignments & participate in team collaboration actives.
Knowledge and experience
- Previous experience working in a similar Support & Infrastructure role
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or similar area
- ITIL Qualification & understanding of ITIL Best Practice
- Excellent customer service, stakeholder management and communication skills
- Proven analytical & problem-solving skills including identifying user requirements
- Knowledge and experience using Oracle, SQL & NOSQL
- Knowledge & experience with Linux
- Knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows 7 - Windows 10, Exchange, Office 365, Skype for Business.
Skills and competencies
- Knowledge of system & application support.
- Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and internet resources.
- Windows & Linux Server Administration
- Tenacity and resilience, able to remain calm in high pressure situations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent Planning and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and conceptual thinker
- Customer focus/orientation
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team
- Strong stakeholder management skills