Supply Chain Finance Business Partner
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
|Salary:||Up to AU$120000.00 per annum|
Ambition Recruitment are delighted to be partnering with a fast growing FMCG client based in the inner suburbs. A household brand, their products are sure to be in your pantry!
Reporting to the FP&A Manager, this role boasts a broad and varied remit, and is responsible for timely and accurate analysis and reporting, whilst partnering with a diverse range of internal stakeholders.
Some of your key duties will include:
- Budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis
- End of month reporting
- Support with product costing on new product development
- Business partnering and provision of sound financial decision support
- Assist with maintenance of systems to support monthly reporting, forecasts, and budget planning process.
Experience/Skills required to be considered:
- Tertiary qualification in Accounting, Commerce or Business
- Experience in analytical roles and advanced excel skills
- Supply Chain/FMCG experience would be highly regarded
- Be an excellent communicator with the ability to engage with a diverse stakeholder group
The company has a strong focus on internal movement and people development, which could provide a host of opportunities for the right calibre of individual to wishes to develop and progress their career.
For a confidential discussion please contact Yasmin Appleby on 8629 1034 or alternatively 'APPLY NOW' by clicking the button below.