Superannuation Fund Administrator
My client is a Melbourne head-officed, boutique fund manager who offer a broad range of investment products, including domestic and international equities. Over the last few years they have developed their own superannuation, which has seen this arm of the business grow at a phenomenal rate. They have an extremely low turnover due to the supportive and positive working environment and they are rapidly establishing themselves as a market leader and as a business which can offer excellent, long term career prospects.
Due to the growth of their superannuation arm, they are currently recruiting a number of roles within their fund administration team. Although candidates with previous superannuation experience will be looked upon favourably, this is not a pre-requisite. Exceptional applicants from other disciplines who have the passion and drive to break into superannuation, will also be considered.
- Providing end to end administration for a portfolio of superannuation funds.
- Processing payments, contributions and reconciliations.
- Handling account enquiries, investment switches & change of details.
- Acting as a point of contact for queries from internal and external stakeholders.
- Updating clients portfolios with superannuation and investment-related transactions.
- Processing applications, contributions, rollovers, switches, and withdrawals.
Candidates will ideally have some experience of working in financial services, although this need not be specifically with superannuation.
In addition you will have:
- Keen analytical skills, allowing you to extract information from a range of complex sources.
- The ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- A mature, positive and hard working attitude.
- A down to earth and genuine approach.
To be considered for the role, please apply this advertisement and I will provide feedback on your application as soon as possible.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Financial Services